Rear heat help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
One of the bugs I'm trying to work out of the 05 Yukon I just bought last week is ice cold "heat" coming from the rear vents. I know there are 2 actuators and one module back there that usually go but when I removed the rear panel to access everything today I noticed one actuator was missing. I know the part number for the module but can anyone tell me the part numbers for both actuators? It's an 05 Yukon XL slt with heat and A/C controls in my overhead counsel and rear of me center counsel. I also have the digital climate control head unit with auto feature if that makes any difference. Rock auto lists 12 different parts and I don't know what the correct, most updated part numbers are.

Thanks Guys!!!

Wake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have them handy, but I found them by using the parts lookup from Advance Auto.

The expensive one is the one that controls the air temp. I need to fix my truck one of these weekends when I figure out how to get to the modules. Did you have to remove a lot of trim, carpet, etc to get to the rear A/C box?

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Nope, Just removed the rear speaker panel and removed the large "wall" panel for lack of better term. Wasn't bad at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse