Rear hatch applique from a Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a rear hatch applique from a Yukon to replace the one on the back of my 2011 Tahoe? Hopefully one that is already black and that is in good shape.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeff -- The replacement can be more trouble that it's worth for some... Just a heads-up.

08_WHITE_LT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought mine off of eBay with out camera but had the lights for 40 bucks. It had never been installed. Took it to my dealer and they painted it for 75.00 bucks

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah man I signed off after I sold my Tahoe and then we got rid of the Escalade too. But we're getting another one so I figured it was time to see what all was going on here.

I see you got an Escalade and an Avalanche! Nice setup. :D Last time I was here I think you had a white Tahoe LTZ correct?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aw man you sold the Esky with the platinum front?! Yea I moved up to Denver for a new job and needed 4WD/AWD. Yep had the white Tahoe LTZ but had to sell it since it was 2wd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
513Tahoe