Rear exit dual exhaust setups?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaletti

Reaction score
So, I'm contemplating options for exhausts. I don't want to change the muffler, or anything of the sort. I'm not looking to invest too much money into this, and I am quite satisfied with the stock exhaust system it has.
However, my tailpipe as of now hangs down and out to the right side. Originally, I was looking at getting the SLP style dual tips to attach on, as many on here have.

However, I'm thinking about how it would look, or how it would be possible, to essentially bend the exhaust back towards the rear, and have it exit out the rear of the truck, dual pipes on left and right side.

Has anyone does this? seen any pictures of it? What would I have to do to get this done, keeping stock pipes and stock muffler. Would an exhaust shop basicaly just be able to move the existing pipes and muffler toward center, then cut off the last bit of the pipes, and attach on two of them, one bent and winding out the rear left, and the other coming out the right?

Just a thought, I think it would look pretty sexy, just not sure if its really possible, or if it is, would it be worth it.

Any info on this at all is appreciated

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yours cats are before the y pipe...just go to any exhaust shop and tell them you want custom dual exhaust and exit the rear.

if you want to fake the dual exhaust then have them place another y pipe on the factory exhaust after the muffler and branch it off to make it look like dual exhaust

nj462

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea any exhaust shop.can do what emann said

Brock

Reaction score
I did true dual from the cats back. 2 Magnaflow units & both pipes exit behind RR tire / balony cut. Custom from a local shop. Also added 3.5" tips & Very pleased. Added 20=25 HP.

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brock...what size tire were you running in the first pic in your album? Also, is that with the lift. It appears so, but I have been wrong before. It looks really good

Brock

Reaction score
Think it was a 305/20 Nitto TG. Don't know about lift, think not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihtblzr