RC Helicopter 450 Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kolt-46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**SOLD**

I impulse bought this 450 Class radio controlled helicopter from eBay and have never used it. It comes with the helicopter, 6-channel radio, USB cord, driver disc, and battery as pictured. It has never been flown or crashed. All you need is a battery charger.

$150 shipped

Heli.jpg

Last edited:

BP RETIRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I impulse bought this 450 Class radio controlled helicopter from eBay and have never used it. It comes with the helicopter, 6-channel radio, USB cord, driver disc, and battery as pictured. It has never been flown or crashed. All you need is a battery charger.

$150 shipped

View attachment 16810

What is the offical name of the copter?...Is it a Esky Belt series? or Walkera?..
let me know
Thanks

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
well i think he was just saying that if you answered in this thread it would help others that might be interested in it.

The more info you give in here the better off you are. Plus that will keep some of the same questions out of your PM box.

It looks like it would be a fun toy. GLWS

OP
OP
Kolt-46

Kolt-46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do understand your point but in my experiences on web forums, unsolicited opinions about asking price are better handled through PM.

The story is that I don't know anything about this helicopter. I bought it on eBay, it has no manufacturer markings, and I'm not involved/interested in the hobby. I saw an internet video of some guy doing crazy tricks with one, bought one, tried a simulator (and failed miserably), and decided that I didn't want to put the effort into learning.

Last edited:

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Trick is completely correct about my point. I wasn't assessing the value of your item. I was saying that without seeing more info, such as the answer to the questions, how are we suppose to know whether or not this is a good purchase? Hell, I can buy a new rc helicopter for $40 on Amazon, but it may not have some features yours does. How am I suppose to know if you don't tell us all about your item?

OP
OP
Kolt-46

Kolt-46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fact is, I've posted all that I know about it. It's a 450 Series, I believe that indicates the scale, and justifies the price. They range from $100 to thousands of dollars for name-brand units.

Text does not convey context very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076