Quick fitment confirmation question (GMT900)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DB1337

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello guys, just getting straight to the point so as not to waste any of your time, the donor vehicle is a 2007 Escalade ESV and the receiving vehicle is 2014 Chevy Suburban RWD LS.

1. Will the rear bumper fit?
2. Will the running boards fit?
3. Will the windshield fit?
4. Will the curtain airbags fit?

Thanks in advance :)

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

OP
OP
D

DB1337

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.
I hope to provide as much as I take in terms of knowledge, I love a good forum so participating more will be right around the corner for me hopefully. Anyway thanks for the help so far!

I will make a thread about my truck and it's story soon later today. As for the donor Escalade ESV, it's a junkyard car that's a dozen miles away so best I can provide for now is a VIN: 1GYFK66877R429155

OP
OP
D

DB1337

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As for the pics:
So my vehicle was involved in an accident on the interstate that involved my Chevy flipping over on an embankment and hitting an overpass support. I'm in the process of fixing the it, here's my list of things that I've finished and things that I still need to do.

Finished:
• Replace hood
• Replace passenger/right fender
• Replace back glass
• Replace rear driver/left glass
• Replace intake manifold
• Straighten frame
• Replace head gaskets
• Replace dipstick
• Replace throttle body
• Replace vacuum lines
• Replace coolant hoses
• Replace radiator
• Replace radiator support cushion
• Replace pass/right headlight
• Replace driver/left taillight+bulbs
• Replace coolant tank
• Replace inlet duct

To be done:
• Replace driver/left fender
• Find a tiny vacuum leak
• Replace curtain airbags
• Replace windshield
• Replace/fix seat belts
• Fix rear driver/left quarter panel dent
• Fix many scratches
• Replace rear bumper
• Replace driver/left running board
• Fix front driver/left rim

So I'm almost done, hopefully, it'll be on the road soon and under $1500 in the repair.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad to learn that you were in an accident but love that you're getting her fixed up and back on the road.

I believe everything will fit.

What I suggest though is to plug both VIN numbers into GMPartsGiant and maybe ACDelco https://parts-catalog.acdelco.com/acesCat.php to see if the VINs use the same airbags.

The rear bumper cover on the Esky may be slightly different but it will still bolt right up if it is.

How did you and the passengers if any make out?

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you got a straight no
the actual metal portion of the bumper should fit
running boards should fit
windshield should fit
airbags "may" be different, you would have to look at them and compare them it's not uncommon for those to change design for a variety of reasons

why not?
My bad. My brain saw 07-k2 not 14. Lol

OP
OP
D

DB1337

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sad to learn that you were in an accident but love that you're getting her fixed up and back on the road.

I believe everything will fit.

What I suggest though is to plug both VIN numbers into GMPartsGiant and maybe ACDelco https://parts-catalog.acdelco.com/acesCat.php to see if the VINs use the same airbags.

The rear bumper cover on the Esky may be slightly different but it will still bolt right up if it is.

How did you and the passengers if any make out?
Thanks for the resources. Will look into them.

I was the only one in there driving, I made it out just fine, nothing serious. The guy who hit me (tiny impact which caused that) was also uninjured.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Rear bumper cover from Esky ESV will definitely fit. I have one on my Burb.

Everything else will also fit with the exception of the airbags being a maybe but my bet would be that they would as well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trappnastyy