QUICK Esky/Nali chrome rack 120 bucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sure looks like the short one to me...thats why i didnt jump on it. cant beat the price for those of you shorties who are looking for one. hell, get it and flip it for twice as much....

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am picking it up and I will report back on its condition. I just got my 2011 Hoe and have been looking for one of these. Just can't pass up that price!!!!

OP
OP

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad it helped someone out....i saw that price and about fell in the floor..then realized it was for you short people and not us longer, more endowed people.

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I just got that Eski roof rack yesterday and took it straight to my painter. The thing is in awesome condition and I got it for $150 with shipping. Since I am going for the black out look, my painter is color matching the whole rack for me. I also took the chrome front grill surround out and that is getting painted too. I will get pictures up as soon as I have everything installed. Thanks for the heads up on this deal!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019