LED dash pics and specs and crap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
my issue isnt the voltage, my question is wtf is goin on with my oil pressure. lmao. i thought it zero'd out, guess not. lol.
i need to get better pics. every bulb looks like an off white. really annoying. they look nothing like that... :emotions122:

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I'll do a list or at least a partial list of all the interior and exterior bulbs and a quantity of everything tomorrow, on my phone right now so it would be a hassle. See if I can can take some nice pics this weekend also.

Depends what color you wanna go with. A white LED will make the teal pop and shows it's actual color the blue LED will make it a darker teal. I would go with the white LEDs if it were me.

The gear indicator should be a T1.5 but dont quote me. Take a picture of the back of the gauges if you can and I'll let you know.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Heres a couple. front and backs to everything.. And the gear indicator has built in LEDs into the circuit board, i can take a pic if anyone wants to see. so no worries on the gear indicator.. idk why i put tranny then??? weird

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I'll do a list or at least a partial list of all the interior and exterior bulbs and a quantity of everything tomorrow, on my phone right now so it would be a hassle. See if I can can take some nice pics this weekend also.

Depends what color you wanna go with. A white LED will make the teal pop and shows it's actual color the blue LED will make it a darker teal. I would go with the white LEDs if it were me.

The gear indicator should be a T1.5 but dont quote me. Take a picture of the back of the gauges if you can and I'll let you know.

Hey, now since i have the original HVAc controls in my truck and those are like white face, should i put Blue leds in those??? bucz then it would be a waste is my leds weren't all the same color

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
I got you with the list haks..
Gaugues- (6) 194s
Hvac- (4) T1.5
Light switch- Neo 4
door lights- (4) 194
floor lights- (2) 194
window/lock switches- (3) neo3, (2) neo4
dome light- (2) festoon 4410 x 9
glove box- (1) 194

i think that covers the interior. minus the individual dash indicators which all tend to be T1.5.

Haks, double check all that for me. thanks. lol

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Wow that looks more blue than teal. I think you can sand it down until you get them clear, that "white face" look. You'll be able to get all your blue LEDs and have them all match.

And here's the list, I also started a new thread for it.

Exterior
Low Beam: 9006 - 2
High Bean: 9005 - 2
Fog Lights: H3 - 2
Parking Lights/Turn Signals: 1157 - 4
Corner Lights: 194 - 2
Third Brake Light: Assembly
Tail Light: 3157 - 2
Stop Light: 3157 - 2
Back up Light: 3157 - 2
License Plate: 194 - 2

Interior
Gauges: 194 - 6
Indicators(instrument panel): T1.5s - 16 total, but will vary depending on how many indicators you have operational.
HVAC Controls: T1.5 - 4
Ash Tray: 194 - 1
Glove Box: 194 - 1
Headlight Switch: NEO4 - 1
Door Lights: 194 - 4
Floor Courtesy Lights: 194 - 2
Driver Switches: NEO 4 & NEO 3 - 1 Each
Front Passenger Switches: NEO 4 - 1
Rear Passenger Switches: NEO 3 - 2
Dome Lights: 211 - 2
Map Lights: 194 - 6

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
lol i was showing the outside bulbs are all 194's in the headlights and stuff, then there is the sub box and such, i can get more pics of JUST the stuff you listed, sorry lol

just playing with ya. i like the lights, but your damn pictures are sooo damn big. it kinda drives me crazy.. lol

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Questions...where are the floor coutesy lights? When I got my only the door panel lights work.

I like to Keep my HAV orange too. To show Contrast in color (from hot to cold), plus when I hit the A/C button I'd like to keep the indicator that the A/C on is Orange. But I want the rest blue. Which one's do I replace to Make the HVAC light up Blue but keep the indicators orange/red?

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

I have an esky clip...What LED can I put in my turn signals to make them BLUE or Red (not sure what I wanna do yet)

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whew....take a breath in between questions.....!

I'll tackle one question for you.

Questions...where are the floor courtesy lights? When I got my only the door panel lights work.

If you don't know what your looking for, you could miss them. They are just under the bottom corner of each side of the dash. The mounting plate is almost visible without bending over. The bulbs don't actually go into any type of lense, rather just plug into the socket. I'll snap a pic if you still can't find um.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts