question on 2016 tahoe LT running lights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

siclsx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do not like how mine has the led lights strip on and my headlights during the day time. I know the LTZ only have the led's on due to coming factory HID's. Well i have upgraded all my headlights to LED bulbs and do not want my headlights on during the day! i want just the led strip like the LTZ. im tired of clicking them off completely or turning my running lights on to just have the led strip on! from what ive red they no longer have a day time running light fuse any more to pull to disable. my Question is can i have my bcm/ecu reflashed to the LTZ stuff to fix this? any info will help!

Duff87

Reaction score
No you have to buy i kit for like 200, but all that will do is change your drl to the dull led strip... and if you ever just have your parking lamps on the strip will be disabled.

OP
OP
siclsx

siclsx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i herd somewhere a dealer could reflash my bcm to the ltz set up but not sure on it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McLoud24

Latest posts