Pushbar suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RTLINGR2

Reaction score
I work for a local municipality. All our 21 and up tahoes have setina bumbers. As others have stated, get on the various sites and see what the options are. Look at mounting points. With some manufacturers, there is substantial grille modification needed to make the brackets fit. Others have more features like removable sections in the top tube to install light bars in different width configurations. Also check out pics of different ones installed. Some fit the contours good and others look odd. Personal preference. The setinas are probably the easiest to install with the least modification. In the past I have used go rhino and westin. Westin on newer f150s. Lots of different options with westin, they work good, just to me, they look unfinished, kinda cheesy.

Ken Bike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looked into a Ranch Hand grill guard, looks good and claims all forward sensors and camera will work.
Anyone use a Ranch Hand guard?

RTLINGR2

Reaction score
looked into a Ranch Hand grill guard, looks good and claims all forward sensors and camera will work.
Anyone use a Ranch Hand guard?

Texas DPS has a bunch of them.

Couldn’t tell you on the sensors though.
I have ranch hands on some f450 and 550's , they are both older and fleet trucks, so no sensors. Never seen one on a tahoe. They are nice and cover the headlights like you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan