Post up real pictures of your 15 please..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree enjoy that super machine brother, and "Merry Christmas." [emoji573] [emoji1]

Merry Christmas to you as well Julian. Great to do absolutely nothing with the family for a day.
I installed the 20" OEM chrome winter wheels yesterday. Same set as you use. Bought some winter blades, and husky floor liners. Just the front flaps to go, and it's ready for the snow. Man, don't you love the heated steering wheel?
Truly a nice rig, and the wider rear axle spread is a huge handling improvement from prior years.
Such a nice rig, and without sounding a little boastful, I freggin LOVE the 6.2L.

I still have a ways to go figuring out the sound system.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you as well Julian. Great to do absolutely nothing with the family for a day.
I installed the 20" OEM chrome winter wheels yesterday. Same set as you use. Bought some winter blades, and husky floor liners. Just the front flaps to go, and it's ready for the snow. Man, don't you love the heated steering wheel?
Truly a nice rig, and the wider rear axle spread is a huge handling improvement from prior years.
Such a nice rig, and without sounding a little boastful, I freggin LOVE the 6.2L.

I still have a ways to go figuring out the sound system.
Steering wheel get ridiculous hot in not time. Hope you take some pictures now on you new set of tires.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, too many pictures of clean trucks in parking lots! :) We went up into the mountains today for some sledding!qyhk3za.jpg
GwoPvPL.jpg
K9ePROQ.jpg
4Brb8te.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, too many pictures of clean trucks in parking lots! :) We went up into the mountains today for some sledding!qyhk3za.jpg
GwoPvPL.jpg
K9ePROQ.jpg
4Brb8te.jpg
Lol this is amazing, will be in Pennsylvania soon on sky will going to play with snow too. Hope they transfer case don't let me down, lol.[emoji593]