Ported Throttle Body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score

mdiacont322

Reaction score
this is the same seller i got mine from. I like it, my truck is getting about 13.5-15 mpgs with all the mods with a little extra giddyup. the only problem i have is that the throttle body bore in the bottom seems to be bigger than the bore in the upper plenum. does anyone else have this problem?

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is a good deal. Even without the core its a great deal.

OP
OP
destroyer1362

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Yeah I had to replace my old one because it was sticking open and I didn't want to go through the trouble rebuilding it. I almost dropped dead after seeing bbk's prices lol

NJ Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just emailed them about the 6.2 for the Denali/Escalade and this is the reponse:

"Yes I do. I don't have an auction setup for it yet. But they are the same price as our other electric throttle bodies for porting. $99.95 plus $12.95 s/h. You can either send your throttle body in to get ported or pay a core deposit of $50, which I will refund when I get your throttle body back. If you want, you can purchase through this auction and then tell me what you have and I will update the invoice to reflect the correct amount.

thx,
Scott"

- jantzerperformance

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love you and I am going to order mine tomorrow!

Thanks for the great link!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10