Pictures of custom interiors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98crewcab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
that part is still in process, its currently on the floor until i can get a frame built

here are some pics:
carpc

like the pics bro, love how it turned out! So what is it? mac mini? it fits nice, and looks like it could have been factory.

heres what I did so far. hope to be done soon. 64gig with 3g and wi-fi IPad
IMG_3954.gif
IMG_3952.gif
IMG_3951.gif

twopoint

Reaction score
since I have the 4x4 controls on the floor I am more limited. I am also trying to keep it as stock looking as possible.

I looked at the mac mini, I am currently using a laptop, the mini pcs I was using had hard drive issues.

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check these out..!

Tahoesubs.jpg

Its not mine, but I would love 2 have sumthing like this 2 replace my 200 lb sub box... And could use the added mpg and cargo space...

Last edited:

rowdyyukon95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
that part is still in process, its currently on the floor until i can get a frame built

here are some pics:
carpc

just an idea, but i would look killer if you made a bracket and put the A/C controls in the pull down ashtray on the dash... would make it look super clean and it seems as though you have the know how and skill to make that happens.... i might have to steal this set up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA