Pics of new 10' Storm Gray Metallic Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coolade07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id pick this over pearl white anyday.

my fave color on a truck. dammm man...looks like its time for a new paint job on my black tahoe.

i got those same slippers! wow. very nice. hi 5...low 5....

OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id pick this over pearl white anyday.

my fave color on a truck. dammm man...looks like its time for a new paint job on my black tahoe.

i got those same slippers! wow. very nice. hi 5...low 5....

Gonna make that pic my new Sig Pic lmao... Had to do the Storm, I saw that truck in a Sig pic on another forum and was like wtf color is that and then it was ON..

Black/White Denalis are dime a dozen here.. Not pearl but the reg's

Coolade07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did they have that exterior color avail with black leather?

OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did they have that exterior color avail with black leather?

Yep, not at that dealer, but i could've had black. I ned a break from it. Had black interiors for 10yrs. In my maxima I had the beige/tan interior and even with dark tint it felt light and airy. The black is nice but ned a switch. Sitting in the truck with the Dark brown upper and tan lower it really is classy looking. Pics don't do it justice.. and the exterior color looks like it's brown in the day without alot of sun. pretty wild. Three people saw the truck today and because of the overcast weather ALL thought it was brown lol In the sun it's obviously Gray and at night it looks charcoal or like that carbon metallic. I love this color

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz