Picked up my 2nd Denali (GM re-purchased 1st)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys going to run those beautiful black wheels through the winter?
Nope it is I go to Orlando Florida tomorrow and there is no snow for now lol. [emoji1]

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

On my way back from Florida next year will switch back to the 20s with snow tires.

Anon2015

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Well, the saga has finally come to an end (knock on wood). After getting my money back on the first one due to ear pressure and dizziness, I picked up my new order today and it is PERFECT! It is like driving two completely differently designed vehicles. After more than 10 months from placing my first order, I am finally a happy GMC customer again. I commend GMC for doing the right thing (especially the dealer and the Regional manager) for working hard to keep my loyalty. Here's a quick pic.

That's excellent Jason (your twin is parked in my garage). I'm happy to hear you've no problems. I have two (number three is on the way), and haven't had the pressure/buffeting issues. Glad it appears to be behind us.

awkupp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Interesting to read your post. GM replaced my 2015 Yukon SLT back from me, but note same reasons. I had a major coolant leak due to one of the fittings not being installed properly. Well, it caused a major leak that crept up under my carpet and all. The dealership ended up having my car for more than 30 days of the 45 I had owned it in total. so I'm sure you and I could feel each other's pain, that's for sure! Unfortunately, though, my replacement vehicle has had some other problems, but I'm hopeful. I upgraded my wheels to 22's, so it's a nice ride. Looks awesome. Just wish it was built better.

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These stories make me not want to spend 65K on a new Denali. Might have to see what kind of deal I can get on a 15 Expedition or Navigator.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our has been perfect.
Whatever the problems might have been, we haven't experienced any problems.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our has been perfect.
Whatever the problems might have been, we haven't experienced any problems.
Our too we have 20,000 miles without any mayor problem, George I have manor stuff but transfer case is grinding in auto or 4h not every time but is doing. Very annoying.
[emoji53]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076