Permanently disable lane keep assist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdrumm

Reaction score
We're closing the deal on a CPO 2016 Tahoe LT.

does the lane keep assist function remain off by pressing the button on the dash or does it automatically reset to on every time the truck is started like the park assist on my 2014 Silverado?

If it does reset to on every time, is there a way to permanently disable the lane keep assist, like pulling a fuse, and what other functions does it affect?

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're closing the deal on a CPO 2016 Tahoe LT.

does the lane keep assist function remain off by pressing the button on the dash or does it automatically reset to on every time the truck is started like the park assist on my 2014 Silverado?

If it does reset to on every time, is there a way to permanently disable the lane keep assist, like pulling a fuse, and what other functions does it affect?

On my 16 Tahoe LTZ, it's permanently off. In fact, I didn't even know I had it until I had to change my windshield due to cracks from road debris...and this was 6-7 months after owning/driving this Hoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy