Parting out 1997 suburban!!!! Clean truck!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
PArting out my 1997 Burban with blown engine. PArts sold are: 2 front fenders, pax seat, carpet, hitch, overhead console, hood, 2 front door panels, front bumper. Everything else is there, GREY interior never wrecked, got all other interior parts including dash with NO cracks. Let me know what you want, name me a reasonable price and I will take a pic for you before you buy it!!! Thanks!! You can also call me at the office 832-830-2211 Just ask for Fernando and that its in regards to the burban!! I accept Paypal and will ship Priority Mail!

Thanks guys!!!

-Fern

tsarms

Reaction score
heres what Im looking for: trim bezel interior for door handle, driver window switch cluster, driver exterior mirrod power, 4x4 push button sw the square 4 button. Shoot me an IM ib what you have. Any aftermarket parts?

OP
OP
99Yukon_Z71

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
35 for the mirrors and 10 bucks for the bezel. What side though? I think the LH is gone. As far as the 4x4 switches, this truck is 2wd so no go there! Shipping will be around 15-20 bucks Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Lemme know....

tsarms

Reaction score
I need the LH mirror, and the LH bezel. Do you have the driver window switch cluster?

OP
OP
99Yukon_Z71

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
out of curiosity, how much for a front door panel? shipped to 44092 business address.

thank you

Both front panels are sold, look at the original post bro!!!! lol

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

is the interior leather?

Unfortunately, it is NOT leather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove