Painted wood trim gloss black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TmadeEdition

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need someones opinion on what I should do with all my woodgrain trim. My interior is tan leather with the brown dash with the woodgrain trim. My cupholder area and armrest wood trim has alot scratches on it. The other wood trim are not that bad. Is there any way to buff or polish it make shine and get the dullness and scratches out?Or should I paint them but what color would go with the brown and tan? Btw Its on an white 07 Yukon denali.

Last edited:

CarToons

Reaction score
Sweet work bro. I just got my 07 Yuk with some of the same panels painted like yours, but mine are white like my truck.

I'm thinking of painting them a different color, and I was wondering what kind of paint your shop used. I was thinking that the SEM flexible paint would work well but if automotive paint would be better, I also have a shop that paints small things for free because I refer him so much business. Guess it pays to be nice to people when you can

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm debating on doing this or doing the cf wrap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesjr