Outside Rearview Mirror has mind of its own

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scrap

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
RE: 2018 Premier: Left rear outside mirror: When the vehicle is turned off, the mirror rotates to the extreme left and then keeps "clicking" as if its trying to keep rotating beyond the full lock position. Can Bus? Anything I can diagnose?

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had this problem on my Saab.. It was the memory mirror, not able to pin point actual location.

Easiest way to correct it is to turn off the auto-fold option. At least until you get the mirror replaced, as thats the only way I know to fix it.

OP
OP
S

scrap

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had this problem on my Saab.. It was the memory mirror, not able to pin point actual location.

Easiest way to correct it is to turn off the auto-fold option. At least until you get the mirror replaced, as thats the only way I know to fix it.
Thanks, i dont have auto fold on. It keeps it up till I move the mirror with the control button then it stops till I turn the car off. I think its the Can Bus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsaget