Ordering 4/6 DJM Drop w/ shocks (DJMDIRECT IS THE *******)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txhoescrapin

Our needy member :-)
Reaction score
Ordering 4/6 DJM Drop w/ shocks (DJMDIRECT IS THE *******)***** PICS ADDED******

Alright the time has come to lay my hoe out. I am ordering the 2" spindles, 2" coils and rear flip kit with all 4 brand new shocks from DJMDIRECT, Tony has been more than helpful answered all questions promptly and got me one hell of a deal. Thanks Tony...

Last edited:

Mattjr79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on Tony and his help!
He is VERY helpful and knowledgeable!! hopefully i will finally get to install the drop i bought from him a month ago!

xbrandonx...just PM Tony(DJMDIRECT) with what you want and he'll hook you up!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just pm me ill shoot you some prices and if you see it for less ill beat it.

On top of that i offer 24/7 customer support and install all the kits i sell locally. not many vendors can say that.

OP
OP
txhoescrapin

txhoescrapin

Reaction score
Thanks Tony

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

I am sending funds now Tony.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
all good. Check out my djm section and the TB 4 inch springs for the tahoes. Ive been doing this for over 8 years now and brought it to this forum and few people bought the springs and they ride much better than the 5 inch tahoe djm springs. Just like to help anyway I can.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

btw check out the write up on my dads truck i did
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13094

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
justin got payment and sent in to djm and will ship to the paypal address tomm. 5/26/10 ups ground is arrival date.

Last edited:
OP
OP
txhoescrapin

txhoescrapin

Reaction score
I am stoked man... Once again thanks for all the questions you answered on phone and pm. This guy is top notch.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

I'ma be ridin dirty

OP
OP
txhoescrapin

txhoescrapin

Reaction score
Tony is the man, everything is at the house ready to be installed tomorrow. I priced this stuff from a bunch aof places, and I couldn't find anybody even within $200 of tony's price shipped. Thanks Tony, been a pleasure doing business with you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsaget