Ordered my new Bilsteins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL hey how are those new shocks workin out did u get them all on? im curios if u felt a difference in the ride? ive always heard great things about bilsteins

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not yet, the rears on on and it all ready feels a bit better. The other two front shocks are due here on monday

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
finally got them yesterday and put on the front. The ride is so much better, I am very pleased with the 5100 series shocks. I am going to put a longer shock on the rear though, I'll be selling the ones off the rear now, now any one out there with a couple inches lift looking for some rear shocks hit me up (Bilstein BE5-6137-H5)

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I kind of ****** up. I read 6" lift for the front and missed the rear 2-4. They fit with some travel but my truck has new springs and all it they can travel a lot more than the shocks at this point. I am going to run a 5125 in the rear too and that will fix that.

The 6" springs I think actually sat the rear up 7+ inches over where it was anyway. I need a good bit longer. I talked with the techs at Bilstein and they understood the problem...just not their fault.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia