Ordered my new Bilsteins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I pulled one of the front shocks off to check the compressed and extended lengths...good thing I did, both wear blown on that side and all the better reason to order them. Ordered four 5125s for the front and two 5100s for the back. I am hoping they show up by this weekend when I get back in town to put them on.

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they should be here on monday. I had to order a different length for the front since the others were back ordered for three weeks.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
keeping your red boots? and damn i need new shocks too. i blew one the other month and its been leaking ever since. lol

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure about the red boots, I need to see what they look like with and with out.

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they came with black boots. And when I say they...I mean the 2 rear and the TWO (2) fronts....yup, that is a problem for me since I ordered 4. I hope the other two are here by Friday. They are going to ride so nice. I had no idea the others were blown.

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the difference of the ride quality of these?

Truck looks beautiful. How does the 2 shock front make a difference?

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
nice lookin tahoe chevyrider. Not only did you steal my old screen name from the old tahoe forum (minus the #'s) but you also joined on my birthday? stalker ? j/k good to see more lifted trucks here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog