opinions Re. Corsa Touring Exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heftylefty58

Reaction score
I can see why some would want to put down the money for a Corsa Sport, but I've heard some say that the Corsa Touring does not sound much different than the stock exhaust.

On the bright side, I haven't heard anyone complain about drone with the Corsa Touring.

For those of you who have a Corsa Touring exhaust, has it met your expectations as far as sound goes?

One more question: I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority, but I actually prefer the look of the single tip.... So, don't tear me another one for asking this: Have any of you used a single-tip with your Corsa exhaust?

Donkey Punch

Panantukan
Reaction score
As far as sound goes.. I think whoever's told you that the corsa isn't much different from the stock is tone def.. I have headers and while at cruising speeds (70) its obviously louder, but no drone. Watching videos on youtube or what have you gives you an "Idea" as to what the sound is going to be like.. muchhhh much better in person. I've been very happy with mine.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my sport corsa and I wasn't going for LOUD!!! Plus alot of the reason for the high price other than pure markup is that the system is all stainless, everything!! Save some money and get the sport!!
Also, I am with you, I kinda like the single tip almost better than the corsa one but as soon as the corsa one was installed I quickly changed my mind!

TogaPC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Corsa Touring exhaust is meant for engines with cams, headers, and heads. These mods generally make your exhaust louder so the touring version is quieter. The Sport version is made for stock engines. I've got the Corsa and I am extremely pleased with it. It's not very loud until you get on it. I don't care about volume nearly as much as I do sound quality but to each his own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayebarberr