Opinions on OE Replica wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which one do you have?

Any pix?

uhy6uve9.jpg

OP
OP
M

msj724

Reaction score
Mellowyellow....... I took them back to have them rebalanced. Wheel quality is great from Factory reproductions, and the warranty is solid as well. Yes you will feel the bumps a little more coming from 20's or 18's but it is a small price to pay for getting the look you want. I also live in northeast Ohio so some of the roads I have to take great care in driving on. I get a ton of compliments, and all the other guys on here are right. The huge wheel wells in these things need 24's. I love going in the garage every day to take it out. If you are on the fence I would go 24's for sure.

Forgot to answer your other question. I have the same wheels as 08Grey just a different finish. So I assume his weight difference is the same as mine. Car doesn't ride heavier at all to me. Better grip from the wider tires, but all in all I can't complain. I tend to drive it easier to though. Wanna keep it sharp so I baby it.

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to get the CK156 in 22" for my 2015 WD Yukon XL and I have been trying very hard to fight off my demons in getting 24's. You killed me with your pictures. They are beautiful.

You mentioned you get shaking, is it bad quality on the repro wheels or just balancing? I dont want to buy something that isnt quality but to get that look you have in 24, there is no other way. Please let me know how you feel in the drive and bumps and does the car feel heavier?

Thanks for your help.

If you want the CK156 or repros, PM me. [emoji106]

Jacket4256

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just gonna bump this for question on if you got the wheel vibration sorted out ?

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just gonna bump this for question on if you got the wheel vibration sorted out ?

I will guarantee you it was a balance issue (outside of a bad tire)

These wheels that require the stick on weights (esp 18"+++) are really hard for your average grease monkey to balance. It really takes someone that knows and CARES what they are doing to get them perfect. Plus you need a shop with some nice/new equipment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rwussise49

Latest posts