Opinions on Denali front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
I have to admit, since I have owned my Denali I have debated on switching the front end to look like the square headlight OBS. It's not that I don't like the look of the Denali. It's that I'm limited in what I can customize on it. With the current front end I can't have TYC hid reflector lenses and the biggest thing I can't have with this front is the 442 hood. So does any one think this is good enough reason to switch my front end? Any opinions on what I should do?

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
Sounds like you are like the rest of us who cant leave stuff alone and mod everthing!

Youve got a sweet looking Denali. I wouldnt change it.

You need to buy another vehicle to mod, This takes pressure offf of " over modding" your current one!

Believe me i know!

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about....

Our options are limited b/c our front end is **** to begin with. If you want a dual ram air hood then have one made. I don't think it will match our body lines. Get a GOODMARK steel cowl hood. I get compliments on it everyday. *** PROJECTOR HIDS...I don't care what people say. YOU CAN RETRO fit projector lenses for a another car into our headlights which I AM TO LAZY to do. HIDS ARE HIDS for me and not the other driver. I HAVE YET to get pulled over for my headlights and other other illegal mod I have.

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you got a sweet truck man but if you really want a tahoe front end ill trade you LOL

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
i got the goodmark steel hood and it fit better than my stock one! i have a street scene mesh grill im going to put on after. but i hear ya on the 442 hood thats the style i wanted too! i bought a 95 yuk/GT for my winter truck so im a happy camper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA