Old school Chevy Rally Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ralatkkins

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever tried to put 15" wheels on their 4x4 'hoe? i am wanting those old school rally wheels with the trim rings and removeable centers, painted black of course!

OP
OP
R

ralatkkins

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Excellent, this is my first Tahoe (or first Chevy period since a Camaro in the mid 90's) so I have a ton of questions to be answered. Thanks for the reply! I wonder how many people have those old rallys on their 'hoe?

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will need to shave your calipers down a touch to clear 15's. Might even need a certain backspace/offset also

Also, not many people have them because everyone is stepping up to 17-20 inch wheels now-a-day's lol

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I see alot of people with 15s down here still. Most of em on 90s silverados but ive also seen some cragar like rims on a 2dr tahoe and they where 15s. My 15s fit my silvi with no mods

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15's, no problem..... Centerline makes a Hellcat wheel SPECIFICALLY designed for the Chevy/GMC's.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea i ment recently. Theres also a couple military dudes around with em. Theres like 3 im my town ive seen and atleast 2more about an hour away. Maybe some have been deployed elsewere but yea in the tx, ok area theres a good number of em

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a set of the 6 lug rally wheels here on cl, I love the way they look but 15" wheel is not for me, now a set of replica 17's in the rally form would look sick or maybe some 20's..but as far as tires my tire guy said that 15" tires are getting more expensive because everyone is going to 17,18 and up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia