What's the most amount of time you've spent detailin your Yukon/Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shii..

11 hrs man..so far that's my best, when I first got the truck..Check out my video, in the end theres a shot of my engine :D

BOSS

quick66ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny I was just thinking about how much longer I have to spend on the Tahoe vs the wifes Wrangler or the Trailblazer SS the Tahoe replaced. The fact that its black does not help, but damn it takes some time to clean it up and make it look sharp. Just last weekend the weather man said no rain so I pimped it out. Later that day mother nature undid all my work in 30 minutes:emotions122:

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have maybe spent about 2 hrs... But I havent even put a good wax on it yet. Plan on doing a claybar and complete wax. cleaner.... polish and wax in the next few days.... that doesnt include the inside...

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
On my tahoe the most i ever spent was 8 hours which was yesterday.

On my RX-8 there were several times where I spent 4-5 hours friday evening, 12 hours saturday, and 12 hours sunday detailing the car. Before a show I would do a very though detail. Under the hood, under carriage, i would remove the wheels and clean inside them, clean wheels wells/hubs, etc. I would even remove the head lights and clean all the grime from around them. Detailing that car was an obsession.

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
On my tahoe the most i ever spent was 8 hours which was yesterday.

On my RX-8 there were several times where I spent 4-5 hours friday evening, 12 hours saturday, and 12 hours sunday detailing the car. Before a show I would do a very though detail. Under the hood, under carriage, i would remove the wheels and clean inside them, clean wheels wells/hubs, etc. I would even remove the head lights and clean all the grime from around them. Detailing that car was an obsession.

wow thats some serious cleaning..

my favorite things to do are clean the wheel wells and put back 2 black in em... really sets off the wheels.. it sucks that there is 4 of en tho.. takes about 20 min a pop. also all the weather stripping and black plastic.. she looks like she just rolled of the line

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz