Oh God...time to FAP FAP FAP FAP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dunno ... the rims are nice enough, but I've seen nicer for $5k.
Drop is a drop.
Big brakes and quad exhaust are sweet.
Tint is no biggie.

Not hating, that esky's sweet, but any tyf member could clone that for around $10k.

And they wouldn't have to fumigate the smell of sex and shame that comes with the interior of that one. :)

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drop is a drop.
Tint is no biggie.

Not hating, that esky's sweet, but any tyf member could clone that for around $10k.

And they wouldn't have to fumigate the smell of sex and shame that comes with the interior of that one. :)

:rotflmao: i'd hit it. It's still sexy as hell

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drop is a drop.
Tint is no biggie.

Pics of nicer $5K wheels please?

And I'd have plenty of ******* going on in that thing, but no shame in my game. ;)

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it's a matter of taste ... I actually prefer the 3 piece you used to have.

What do the ones on the dub edition tahoe go for?

preview_03.gif

They are the prettiest wheels I've seen on a hoe.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it's a matter of taste ... I actually prefer the 3 piece you used to have.

What do the ones on the dub edition tahoe go for?

preview_03.gif

They are the prettiest wheels I've seen on a hoe.

A computer generated image? Cmon Serge! Let's see some REAL wheels.

On another note, thanks for the credit in the old wheels. Although they exceeded the $5K mark and they are made by the same folks that made the ones on that esky.

I think our new ones outdo the old ones. :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely a sexy looking esky even if he did over exaggerate the cost of the mods :)

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A computer generated image? Cmon Serge! Let's see some REAL wheels.

Really? I was sure someone here told me those were real wheels, and I think I was told they are Asanti. :think:

Anyhoot, no denying the esky's pretty, and blue book for that truck is around $30k, so someone could snap up a sweet ride at a good price if the auction flops as he's got no reserve on it.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Here you go, similar no? http://www.asantiwheels.com/2010wheelGallery/wheelImages/af128_car.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

And look at that, less than $5k :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/26-I...ategoryZ43953QQitemZ150493622103#ht_909wt_941

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are real wheels, but the picture of the Tahoe and the wheels you posted is computer generated. Everything looks great in a rendering. It's when it's real life that it looks stupid.

And 26" Asantis cost the same across the board (unless you add color or diamonds, lol). So $4600 is definitely not the normal price. That's a ridiculous hookup right there!!! (you also forgot tires)

You should rock those!

slowstang305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a beautiful truck no doubt, hes exaggerating on the cost of the parts.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow that is cleannnnnnnnnn!! an esky with that asanti grilll is the cleanest aftermarket grill i've seen so far. I think i'd still rather have an oem Platinum Edition grill though :)

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

hahahahah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo