Oem wheels score

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
PTM vents would look good as long as you do all 4 :) Excessive lighting detracts from the look of the ride-sometimes less is more. Losing the crossbars is a nice touch too-I actually sold mine.....Sorry I should have read the sig before suggesting the exterior LED's----and speaking of sigs--baller status now with that custom sig ;)

Ya I need some help finding clear vents for the front so I can ptm them. Next is going to be escalade ptm vent covers and the dash kit. The roof rack took like 2 seconds and I think the blue tint plate covers match the truck well, I'm all about the small details. I do love lights tho!!! Maybe I'll do something subtle in the lower grill with a white glow would that look good and not be too much? And thanks I made it on photobucket yesterday! I really wanna get this thing to be a TOTM candidate! I think for an 18 year old kidney dumping all my Monty at it, it's really starting to come together

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
yes sir....you are 18, but went with the grown folk look....at least we are ruining your ideas to rice this ***** out early in the game

can't wait to see your next tasteful mod :waytogo:

I hate ricers and all that stick on crap, thats why i did pure white HID's. I feel like the grill is missing something or The front end in general is missing something. I want my mods to be as classy as possible so people wouldn't even think its a kids truck. I take better care of my vehicles then any adult I know, I love when people compliment it too, it makes the hard work pay off! So thanks guys!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I need some help finding clear vents for the front so I can ptm them. Next is going to be escalade ptm vent covers and the dash kit. The roof rack took like 2 seconds and I think the blue tint plate covers match the truck well, I'm all about the small details. I do love lights tho!!! Maybe I'll do something subtle in the lower grill with a white glow would that look good and not be too much? And thanks I made it on photobucket yesterday! I really wanna get this thing to be a TOTM candidate! I think for an 18 year old kidney dumping all my Monty at it, it's really starting to come together

You have done REALLY WELL and it is coming together VERY NICELY!

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Could you not paint the smoke ones as well? Paint will stick to ANYTHING if the part is prepped properly.

You paint the inside of them not the outside, it's more durable. The smoke would darken the paint color and not match

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Roof rack delete:

c06a6fc4.gif

16a4c19f.gif

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

You have done REALLY WELL and it is coming together VERY NICELY!

Thank you so much! You can do a lot of things with a limited budget, all the little touches add up, you'd be surprised!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You paint the inside of them not the outside, it's more durable. The smoke would darken the paint color and not match

I see, if that is what you want to do, I AGREE! But, I question why you would want ONE part that is painted from the inside, while EVERYTHING else on your truck was painted from the outside? :)

If painted properly, why would it not last? This is not a piece that you touch on a daily basis, all it should ever see is a sponge when you wash the rig.

BUT, do as you please my friend, you are doing GREAT!

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I see, if that is what you want to do, I AGREE! But, I question why you would want ONE part that is painted from the inside, while EVERYTHING else on your truck was painted from the outside? :)

If painted properly, why would it not last? This is not a piece that you touch on a daily basis, all it should ever see is a sponge when you wash the rig.

BUT, do as you please my friend, you are doing GREAT!

It's like my bug guard you paint it from the inside and it has a perfect clear by just applying the base coat on the inside. Plus the factory ones that are on the rear are painted from the inside as well. Where could i try to find some clear ones?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10