OBS Escalade...HID WOES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i started a new thread (880 fog light install questions?) but anyway what im going to do..and did to one side already was take it off the truck so i can handle it better(2 bolts) but i just put a bead of hot glue gun around the hole on the fog light.pushed the light into the hole as far as it wanted to go in which is all the way except for the "twist and click" and then put another bead around and then wrapped it up with black tape to seal it up tight. so later tonight i will put it on the truck and do the other side..(i think im gonna order spare bulbs tho)..i dont want to dremmel it out so this is the route im going...hope to post a pic of the finished later!!! fingers crossed.

Why no dremel...just asking out of curiousity? Stick out that bad?

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
Why no dremel...just asking out of curiousity? Stick out that bad?

just the way i wanna do it. the whole inside is reflective and i dont want to mess it up..im pretty sure it would work but im pretty happy just using the glue gun. the light sits pretty flush just wont turn and lock into place.i also did it this way cause i already had one done that way when i wrote that post.lol. but i guess time will tell as i use it for a while in the elements..but i am going to order 2 brand new fog lights for next year because mine are old and not the clearest,one light is brighter than the other because one looks more faded than the other. here is a pic!
picture.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vadenA77