O2 Sensor Gaskets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone has a source for the crush washers (I think GM calls them gaskets) that come on OE O2 sensors, I would love to get a link.

I replaced my O2 sensors (original to my 2007 Yukon) and after getting everything put away, decided I want to reroute a couple of the connector/wiring bundles. I don't want to remove the O2 sensors until I have replacement washers in hand, so... :)

I checked the usual places (Napa never heard of them, RA doesn't seem to list them, The Genuine GM parts store in Amazon lists them, but are OOS.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my O2 sensors out 2+ yrs ago and didn't see any gaskets? o_O

OP
OP
W

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my O2 sensors out 2+ yrs ago and didn't see any gaskets? o_O

I found some 18mm copper crush washers on McMaster-Carr’s website, so I ordered a bag.

Ideally I will find a source of the OE stamped washers, but if I fail at that, I suspect the copper ones will work fine, just not “all original”. ;)

OP
OP
W

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of McMaster- they ship faster here than Amazon.

Amazon would have been faster here probably, but old habits die hard. They even had my old account still up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts