Norcal SS adjustable rear endlinks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After years of other brands breaking/squeaking and only having one size length I came out with my own to address all issues other rear endlinks on the market had.

Adjustable and gets rid of all the slop with the bigger bolts. Best of all includes all install hardware and lock collar which keeps the swaybar from shifting and making the back of the truck handle much more responsive.

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
After years of other brands breaking/squeaking and only having one size length I came out with my own to address all issues other rear endlinks on the market had.

Adjustable and gets rid of all the slop with the bigger bolts. Best of all includes all install hardware and lock collar which keeps the swaybar from shifting and making the back of the truck handle much more responsive.

Bro you HAD ME SOLD until you used self tappers to hold the sway bar bushing collar. Now if you ever need to remove that collar to replace the bushing, the holes are pretty well ******.

What's stopping you from being able to use the OE bolt holes? I couldn't see real well in the video how far off the OE locations are. Could you post a pic of the altered version on the truck, so that we can see how far away the OE holes are?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stock uses bikes that screw in. Over 400 sets sold not one has gone bad there. I beat the hell out of my truck also and still going strong

They are 3/4 inch away fron oe holes

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
Stock uses bikes that screw in. Over 400 sets sold not one has gone bad there. I beat the hell out of my truck also and still going strong

They are 3/4 inch away fron oe holes
Alright, I'll bite...how much

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisten :anitoof:

I buy my shit second hand for a reason!

Same! My drop parts came from a member here and I made 1/3 of my money back selling the coils in favor of Jeep TJ springs taken outta my buddy's scrap pile. Rear shocks are from an XJ. Drop struts from another member. Airaid MIT and filter, wheels, tires, cam, alternator... I'm sure there are more major secondhand parts I'm forgetting.

Get the links. You're gonna need shorter and offset. The only options are those or the DJM ones.

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
Same! My drop parts came from a member here and I made 1/3 of my money back selling the coils in favor of Jeep TJ springs taken outta my buddy's scrap pile. Rear shocks are from an XJ. Drop struts from another member. Airaid MIT and filter, wheels, tires, cam, alternator... I'm sure there are more major secondhand parts I'm forgetting.

Get the links. You're gonna need shorter and offset. The only options are those or the DJM ones.
Nooooooooope. My trekline kit came with offset links and all. But I like the heim joints in these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar