Noob from MD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robbie The Tiger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought a 2012 Tahoe Hybrid yesterday. Found this forum today. First Tahoe owned but have wanted one for a long time. Plan/hope to swap the 2nd row bench seat for 2nd row buckets at some point. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions...thanks for having me.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Robert.

Hambone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New here too! Hope you enjoy your Tahoe! I have a 2000 limited and I'm planing on getting a new one soon.

Sol Young

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought a 2012 Tahoe Hybrid yesterday. Found this forum today. First Tahoe owned but have wanted one for a long time. Plan/hope to swap the 2nd row bench seat for 2nd row buckets at some point. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions...thanks for having me.

I'm years late to the party, but did you manage to swap your bench seat to the captains chairs? If so, was it easy? If not, what got in the way?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm years late to the party, but did you manage to swap your bench seat to the captains chairs? If so, was it easy? If not, what got in the way?
you can do it, just has to be from the same length wheel base vehicle. the long and short wheel base vehicles 2nd row seats have different mounting brackets because of the shape of the frame.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can do it, just has to be from the same length wheel base vehicle. the long and short wheel base vehicles 2nd row seats have different mounting brackets because of the shape of the frame.
I think, based on Sol's other posts on legacy threads, he is dealing with a Hybrid which might have different seat frames due to the battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE