NNBS Projector Retrofits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool venture--best of luck to ya!

Just sticking with NNBS and not dipping into the NBS pool ? ;)

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Serge:Handshake: What can I say, you have inspired many.

That's very kind of you to say Brandon. But to be fair, I'm not the first guy to do a NNBS retrofit ... I'm just the guy who won't shut up about it. :)

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shoot me a price for the S2000 projectors please?

VTburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great, another way for me to blow my paycheck. Anyone in the New England area have room on their couch?

cmblack13

Built Motor Coming! :)
Reaction score
let me know a price shipped to 75069. Also can I install my HID's I have installed currently into these projectors like OEM bulbs? let me know! def a sick price as well. I will have my new escalade next week. Can you do there headlights??

Also anyone know what fog light housings I can switch to so that my hid's dont burn up the plastice housing anymore?

OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me know a price shipped to 75069. Also can I install my HID's I have installed currently into these projectors like OEM bulbs? let me know! def a sick price as well. I will have my new escalade next week. Can you do there headlights??

Also anyone know what fog light housings I can switch to so that my hid's dont burn up the plastice housing anymore?

Shot you a PM:)