NNBS GMPP exhaust, which one to get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I will getting a GMPP exhaust system for my tahoe soon but don't know which one to get. The performance system or the touring system. I had the touring system on my 07 Sierra and liked it but wished it was a little more louder. I can get either of the kits for around $500 shipped to me but I have a someone I can get a used performance kit for around $250 shipped that has around 15,000miles on it.

If you have any of these kits or know someone that has one, what is your thoughts on them? Also would it be smart to get the used kit to save money or do you think it will have issues?

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
used kit may be more "broken in" which will be a little louder sound...at least thats what most exhaust systems do

if you buy new it will have the same sound as the used one within a few thousands miles

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO get the sport in any case (new or used), based on your condition for a louder exhaust.

If the used exhaust is in good condition (no rust, punctures, or big dents), I would get that one.

OP
OP
jd08

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thinking about the used one. But would I have issues with exhaust leaks?

OP
OP
jd08

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone else have any info or feedback on these exhaust systems

ChevyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By GMPP, are you referring to the GM performance exhaust?

ChevyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a Borla system, which is going to be more raspy than Magnaflow or Corsa. Personally I would stick with the Touring unless your ok with drone in the cabin.

OP
OP
jd08

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I bought the used GMPP performance exhaust. It was the full system with the tip for $275 shipped. If I don't like it I will just put the stock one back one. If I bought the new kits I would of spent $550 for the system and around $90 for the tip. So for half the price I couldn't pass it up.

The corsa system is way out of my price range and I know the magnaflow has drone to it. I know for a fact that the GMPP exhaust systems don't have drone and I had the touring system on my sierra and it was a bit too quiet so that is why I kind of wanted the performance system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxandpj

Latest posts