Newbie with a question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95v8sdime

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi fellows i have one question so far, but I'm sure there will be more. But is there anyway to make my fog lights come on with my auto lights on my 03 tahoe, rather then me having to turn them on manually each time? Thanks for your help guys.

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
Yes. You just need to use diodes and jump between the 85 pins on the low and fog light relays ( I think it's 85 pin). You can also use the diodes to do a DIY 4 hi and 6 hi mod.

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
I didn't realize there was one on here. I'm getting ready to do this on my 2010, which is essentially the same process. Did it on my 05 Sierra, piece of cake. So nice not having to remember to turn them on every time. Still can't figure out why they won't put a switch in to leave them on. My colorado had a push button that kept them on... meaning when the auto headlights kicked on, so did the fogs.

OP
OP
95v8sdime

95v8sdime

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I didn't realize there was one on here. I'm getting ready to do this on my 2010, which is essentially the same process. Did it on my 05 Sierra, piece of cake. So nice not having to remember to turn them on every time. Still can't figure out why they won't put a switch in to leave them on. My colorado had a push button that kept them on... meaning when the auto headlights kicked on, so did the fogs.

Makes no sense to me either. I know this is off topic, but can I start a build thread in the general discussion section. I didnt see a project area or anything like that on this forum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts