Newbie from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael0714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Whats up im a newbie from Dallas Texas names michael and i come from the jeep world but i just sold it and purchased a 09 Tahoe LT 2wd. Ill be looking to do a few suspension mods soon and possibly a few performance mods down the road.

Thanks and hope to meet a few local people also.

P.S. i suck at spelling and punctuation so heres a sorry ahead of time.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the best bang for your bucks is getting a Black Bear tune. I think they are coming to the DFW area soon.

What engine do you have? How is the interior? Do you have a 3rd row? 2nd row captain's chairs or a bench? Navigation, sunroof. etc?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&Brooklyn N.Y. Michael!!..Nice 09 Tahoe!! Looks perfect just the way it is.

OP
OP
Michael0714

Michael0714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It has the flex fuel 5.3,3rd row seating,bench seats and no nav the interior is in pretty good shape. I picked the tuck up with 75k on it.
One of the best bang for your bucks is getting a Black Bear tune. I think they are coming to the DFW area soon.

What engine do you have? How is the interior? Do you have a 3rd row? 2nd row captain's chairs or a bench? Navigation, sunroof. etc?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great. You have the LMG engine, iron block, aluminum heads and of course the Flex Fuel Capability which lends itself to performance mods because of the larger injectors and I think, the fuel pump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157