Newb Question - bench for bucket swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robb92914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I haven't purchased one yet but in the market for a 15 or 16 Tahoe TL or Yukon SLT. There are a million out there but hard as hell to find one with black 2nd row bucket seats unless I want to get into a LTZ and bring my budget up a lot.

I've searched and found some threads on it but what I was wondering is if it was a direct swap bench to bucket? I called a couple dealers and even called Chevy corporate and was told by all that it was not possible. Has anyone done this already? If so, can you post pics and how difficult was it to do? Can you keep the original brackets or need to swap those as well? Any info would help!

I'm wanting to bite the bullet and buy one asap and have found so many low mile vehicles but have the 2nd row bench instead of the buckets. Thanks in advance.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's many threads on the topic. Type bench seat to bucket swap and you will come up with several threads. It is possible to the swap and pretty easy from what I've read.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts