New to this forum, just bought A Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCjj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, new to this forum but I post over at GMFS. The wife just got a dark metalic green 2004 Yukon Denali so I thought I would sign up over here to get some info. This is our first full size SUV, I have a 2000 GMC Sierra that has some exterior and interior mods done to it and a custom tune. Going to also eventually get the Denali customized but she has to approve of the mods first. Good news is that she loves what I have done to the truck so it shouldn't be hard to mess with hers. I know I know this thread is useless with pics, I'll get some up later after she gets home.

OP
OP
GMCjj

GMCjj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Went to get pics last night and my camera batteries died when I tried to take a pic. Of course my son used all of the other rechargable bateries up and didn't recharge them. So at the moment the batteries are charging. I'll have some tonight. But to hold you guys off heres some old shots of my Sierra (my baby).

Interior (I hate how the pics make the dash look grey, it's actually pewter)
1004139.jpg

Denali bezel and cluster and added steering wheels controls

dsc05085p.jpg

Added Escalade headlight switch and 03+ foglight switch

1003812xb.jpg

Esky leather shifter and Esky A/C heater panel

1004564d.jpg

Added a Esky DIC to the overhead counsole

Exterior
dsc04841d.jpg

Color matched mirrors, debadged, front side window tint, color matched handles

1003440.jpg

HD hood, took off the GMC emblem to have it painted

dsc04836z.jpg

Titan wheels with stock GMC centercaps modded to fit on the wheels

Other things done to it are Corsa exhaust, Blackbear tune, corvette servo, oil catch can, Outlaw intake w/ ram air scoop, throttle body bypass, painted strip on tailgate, 4 HIgh mod, Denali headlights, speed grille, 05 Chevy tails, HID's, caddy horns, sub and front component speakers and brake upgrades. I'm still working on it, I want to get the Denali front end and a set of long tube headers and leather seats.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GMCjj

GMCjj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Heres some pics of her at the dealership.
tr2990a.jpg

tr2990a05.jpg

tr2990a02.jpg

She is getting the lift gate wiper motor replaced at the stealership now and had to order the liftgate handle as it broke. Should have her back by Monday.

OP
OP
GMCjj

GMCjj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The usual treatment tune, exhaust, vette servo, wheels, tinted windows and possibly lowered if the wife approves. I would love to get another HD hood for it, but I deciding if I want to swap mine over and get a cowl induction hood for the Sierra. She wants these wheels for it.
kgrhqzhjdme63zmwiubbo3s.jpg

I already did the 4 high mod and took off the throttle body and did the bypass to make it easier to get it off in the future.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar