New to the suv scene

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Good call on the moulding, that didn't even cross my mind! I'm use to ppl hittin my step bars or tires with their doors. Lol. If I do pull the trigger on the exhaust, she's goin to want something that doesn't have a lot of cab noise. Suggestions? I have looked all over trying to find the brushed metal trim with no luck, my truck has the exact same interior and I can't stand the wood grain! Where can you find it? Led interior lights are on the way!

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

I don't know about a supercharger! Lol. But I wouldn't mind some more info on the BBP tuning everyone is talkin about! What are the options/prices?
Magnaflow 12589, ask @NathanJax how it resonates inside as i dont recall to well. It wasnt bad drone at all from what i recall. Nice rumble when you get on it, but quiet on the streets and highway at normal speeds. I currently have a borla 140193 and love it. Corsa sport if you can afford it.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could use brushed vinyl and just wrap your wood pieces.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow 12589, ask @NathanJax how it resonates inside as i dont recall to well. It wasnt bad drone at all from what i recall. Nice rumble when you get on it, but quiet on the streets and highway at normal speeds. I currently have a borla 140193 and love it. Corsa sport if you can afford it.

Not bad at all. Healthy sound, but not loud at all inside

OP
OP
K

KevinMiller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Alright! Magaflow it is! What about CAI?

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Hmm, thats up to you, not much of a difference in them. Alot of guys here have the air raid jr kit. Not sure what all it entails, but its more cost effective from what i understand.

Tahoe0159

Reaction score
Supercharger for sure!

Sent from my fone.

:insane:

:)

Welcome!

We drive an '01 Tahoe with a bone stock 5.3l, 3.2? Posi rear end, and the smooth ride suspension. At 330k miles, its still a blast.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KevinMiller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice, yall! Looks like I better get started! I have a lot to do! Lol.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Exhaust provides little too not performance value, so go with what sounds/looks best, if you decide to get one.

We did a dyno test on CAIs, the AirAid came out as the best bang for the buck.

Sent from my fone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belveman