New (to me) 2012 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

Pitterpat

Reaction score
Got the oil changed today and everything else checked out. My shop said it was in good shape. I purchased this vehicle in Marion, AR basically online. The guy is a car wholesaler, so I was a little apprehensive but I felt good with his pics and I talked to him a couple of time.

It is a loaded Denali, has HDD Navigation and new tires (Bridgestone Duelers H/L Alenza - 275/55R20 111S, I know many don't like these tires but I drove from Memphis to Indy and didn't hear noise and they drove smoothly. At least they are new and 2 years down the line I can swap them out for something else). The interior is clean enough but I will need to detail it and clean it up some more. Seats are in good condition, not all flattened out. The manager at my shop gave me some Maguiar's Plastic Cleaner & Polish to use on the headlights, I'm going to try it this weekend if the weather is good.

Suggestions for what to use (soap solution) to use to detail the interior that doesn't leave a residue?

Anyone ever put one of those dash pads / carpets on the dash of this vehicle....no, it's not cracked but I've seen on this forum some people talking about having a cracked dash? Looking to do some other easy mod's upgrades, any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71