New to forum northern va

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boostedlsx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys im new to forum never been on one so dont know how to do much. But has always gotten good info from here. I have built a few gm products over the years. But my new project is a hoe. I got rid of my 2014 denali and bought a 2001 tahoe 4x4 with high milage. The plan is to take my 500 a month that im saving in a payment and restore/customize the tahoe. The plans are new lq4 with boost built 4l65e rebuild entire suspension and redo interior it will be bout a 35k build but will take years to do its going to be a frame off resto before anyone starts on me with my age or finances. Im bout to turn 24 yes im young but not stupid and anymoney spent is hard earned at a factory working 12hr nights and lots of overtime. I have a wife and kids never been handed anything. I am a mechanic and fabricator at work. And been drag racing since i was a kid. My dad was a bigtime gear head and tought me alot before he passed away an ive been hooked since.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new to you Hoe. You've got a great platform to work with. I know you're going to modify it, but with proper maintenance, these rigs can hit 400-500,000 like champs! Few guys on here are up there in miles with no major issues. Please keep us updated on any and all mods with lots of pics! We loooooove pics on here! :waytogo:Good luck.

OP
OP
Boostedlsx

Boostedlsx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new to you Hoe. You've got a great platform to work with. I know you're going to modify it, but with proper maintenance, these rigs can hit 400-500,000 like champs! Few guys on here are up there in miles with no major issues. Please keep us updated on any and all mods with lots of pics! We loooooove pics on here! :waytogo:Good luck.
Thanks and im going to do suspension and body first so hopefully the 5. 3 hangs in there for a little while and i will upload pics soon of way it sits and plenty as i go

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Look forward to your progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts