New Shoes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!:D Would like to see how it looks with the running boards back on.

OP
OP
E

Ellowmoto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks everyone! i love the way it turned out! As for the running boards, i was thinking that myself, but im back and forth on it, to me the stock running boards look cheap, so i would probably look toward aftermarket running boards. Im still up in the air about it though.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Oh, and no going lower.... it rubs as is. Ive already had to cut out two wheel wells and im sure the other two will be cutout aswell before long. And yes it is stock ride height but the rear sits a couple inches lower because i have a system in the back.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

anyone else who has had rubbing issues trim their wheel wells? Anyone know of a write up on here? I wouldnt mind seeing how others did theirs. This is a nice vehicle and i dont want to just hack up the bumper

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look awesome. I love those wheels. Maybe one day I'll have the cash for a set.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Lower it! haha. But really you are going to trim just about as much if you did lower it. You are not going to be hacking any of the bumper. Just the inner wheel liners. Here is mine on 26's slides with a 2/3 kit. No rubbing in the rear and just some rubbing in the front at full turn.

DSC03633.jpg
DSC03638.jpg

08z71tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the rims... don't think u need the running boards when its that low... i'm a little curious if the tires rub at all.

miamidolphins561

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That looks right! Keep her as she is, I like the missing running boards/sitting high look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk