New Owner of a 2007 Denali - New to This Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GreenDen07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone - the color is..., well, depends on the source.

The window sticker says Blue-Green Crystal -- you can see blue and green in it, but it is dark. I can't find where, but I read the interior was cashmere -- definitely a light tan.

The RPO decoder at www.compnine.com/vid.php (which shows a wrong build date) calls it Stealth Gray, and interior is Cocoa - Light Cashmere.

It's going to take a lot of leather protector !

We'll probably keep everything the way it is. Tires are P275/55R20.

07 Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm new to the site as well. I wanted to give you guys a heads up. Others may have posted about this already, and I haven't done a search, so pardon me if this has already been stated. I took my wife's 07 Denali in (finally) to disconnect the heated windshield washer reservoir and get the passenger side rear defrost cable soldered back to its plate. I also let the service tech know that when we back out of the driveway and shift the vehicle from reverse to drive that the transmission was taking 4-5 seconds to engage. There were also instances where the transmission seemed to hang in a gear a little longer before shifting to the next under normal driving. Tech thought it might be a shift solenoid. Turns out GM put out a bulletin for the symptoms I described. Solution: replace some internal seals in the transmission. So as I type the transmission is being removed from the truck and disassembled. Thought I would pass this along since many of the '07s are getting close to being out of warranty and the symptoms are barely noticeable and intermittent.

Also, anyone know the capacity of the front and rear differentials and transfer case and have a good recommendation for the fluid to use in the transfer case? Looking to do some general maintenance when I get it back from service.

dkman610

Reaction score
I am as new as you are Dave and that is a dreamy looking Denali. I should have paid up and got the Denali myself....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar