New Guy w/OBS Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpeedyJuarez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Im orginally from Fort Worth but I now live in New Mexico for oil field work.

My Hoe

99 5.7 4dr
DJM spindles and shackles 2 inch front and back
Texas edition 5 lug 22 inch rims
Falken 265/40 R22
Toby Outlaw 15 inch subs (x4)
Hifonics BRX 2k (x2)
Sky high 1/0 power and ground wire (180 ft)
Yellow top batts (x3)
CNF batt terminals
Pioneer 80 prs head unit
Smoothie front bumper
Billet grill
smoked headlights ANZO
smoked taillights

20150831_185204_zps72yxlehd.jpg

rabbiporkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. How is the oil field doing in New Mexico? I know North Dakota is hurting but I'm kind of curious how its going in New Mexico and how much money is to be made in New Mexico and what kind of work you're doing out there.

OP
OP
S

SpeedyJuarez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. How is the oil field doing in New Mexico? I know North Dakota is hurting but I'm kind of curious how its going in New Mexico and how much money is to be made in New Mexico and what kind of work you're doing out there.

I work for one of the big 3 service companies doing open hole/wireline. Work has definitely slowed down, but there's still money to be made.

rabbiporkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a 90% pay cut to fight for custody of my kids and relocate to Pennsylvania. I can hardly wait to go back to work in the oil fields

OP
OP
S

SpeedyJuarez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
90% is a ton for a pay cut. We had a yard in Pennsylvania, lots of guys wouldn't wear their uniforms because people would treat them like ***** for working in the oil field. I opted not to transfer yards and took a lay off, would've got a pay cut and cut in hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman