New Guy in Milton, FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EM1Pete

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I just picked up a 2002 Yukon XL from my 17 yr old niece. Its certainly not in the best shape and has a bunch of miles on it, so I'm looking forward to any help you can give me in getting it back up to standards.

BTW, anybody in the Milton/Pensacola area who is willing to help me out if I get in over my head, just let me know!

Thanks,
Pete

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome Pete, have pics, we can surely help give advise on spending your money :)

OP
OP
EM1Pete

EM1Pete

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Haha...thanks! I'll be sure to post up all my problems as they come up. I got a 2002 Yukon XL SLT 4x4 with 174,000 miles on the clock. The back bumper is pushed in pretty good and has dented both rear quarter panels. There are several small dents and scratches all around the body. The tan leather interior is pretty worn and cracked and the carpet is filthy. The headliner also has what I'm guessing is soda stains from an over pressurized can being opened inside. On the plus side, her dad is a mechanic and it runs like a champ.

Thanks to this forum, just today I have pulled out, cleaned and replaced the A/C aspirator and changed out the cabin air filters.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and congrats on the newly acquired ride:cheers:

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
lol you can add different flavors if you want.. like cherry red color, grape, the colors and flavors are endless. haha

Personally, ill take a Monster flavored headliner all day

OP
OP
EM1Pete

EM1Pete

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It could be like that lickable wallpaper from Willy Wonka's factory.

"The shnozzberries taste like shnozzberries!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigburb3500