New from Minneapolis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackHoe31

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there. I'm Brady from Minneapolis. I decided to join this forum because I just bought a 2004 blacked out Tahoe and I'm exploring this audio system as compared to all the other systems I have hooked up in the past. The BOSE system is a little more tricky than most. I have a Z71 stock BOSE system six disc. Just installed a line output converter for my subs and now my cd player does not work. So I joined and here I am. already kind of tired of typing so I will maybe ask questions later or if you happen to read this. I installed the converter to the back of the audio unit itself not the amp for the left and right rear speaker signals and tapped into the ground. Ever since my cd player will not work. at first the cd indicator would blink and not play but said I have cd's in there. after I disconnected the battery for a while and tried disconnecting the audio unit now it says I have no cd's and the indicator is blinking. If you have any tips let me know. otherwise im still poking around. I also have stock headlights, air cleaner housing, and wheels if interested. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zucchini