New encloser and suede headliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NASTY GM

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $950 for the headliner, pillars and the pieces to be dyed black.
My HU is now Kenwood. I use to have a Pioneer.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Looks really good! Are the rear a/c painted or dyed? Either way you picked a good shop to do it if they knew those vents had to be made black to look right.

I sourced a fabric that had a slight pad and had a shop do a grey color on our other car. I was warned not to keep it in the sun if any materials were lower than the headliner, it fades. Apparently some guy used it on his convertible headliner and the exposure to the third left out, unfolded, faded by 25%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NASTY GM

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good! Are the rear a/c painted or dyed? Either way you picked a good shop to do it if they knew those vents had to be made black to look right.

I sourced a fabric that had a slight pad and had a shop do a grey color on our other car. I was warned not to keep it in the sun if any materials were lower than the headliner, it fades. Apparently some guy used it on his convertible headliner and the exposure to the third left out, unfolded, faded by 25%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. They dyed them, basically painted them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA