need your knowledge (regearing & servo)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok shame on me for not researching this but im tired and feeling lazy haha so help me out.

ok i was thinking about regearing for some more torque to get back the 3 seconds of my life wasted by the stop signs :D so what gears should i consider. i dont want it geared to low though i just want a tad bit more umph leaving stop signs and lights.

also where did yal get your vette servos? ebay or is there a good site to buy a nice one? links and product #s would be nice.

Dylan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most people go to 4.10's but it's a major PITA to do front and rear and twice the cost. 4WD is nice but damn it it doesn't bite you in the arse sometimes. The servo, I don't know where most get them but I've read they don't cost that much from GM so I'd hit up your local GM parts dealer. I'd feel much safer from them than someone off ebay (don't get me wrong I buy from ebay a lot)

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
are You a 2WD with cranked T-Bars or a 4WD? also what size tires are You running and do You plan on Running? do You plan to lift it more or go back down?
I would go with a 4.10 gear. I have 4.10's and can still hit 130MPH Havent pushed it past 132MPH yet. I am 2WD and lowered with Stocker tires and wheels. Do You have a hand held programer or are You going to do a Tune?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleTank