Need touch up apint for dashpad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

selkirk24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello
Have a 2005 yukon and there are a couple of spots on my dashpad where the finish has come off and black is showing through. It is a tan colored interior, does anyone know where I could buy some paint that I could use on it, of course, want the color to match also.
Thanks

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been trying to find a solution for a while now. I finally bought a leather and vinyl repair kit from autozone. I might try it today or this weekend, will let you know how it goes (have a feeling that it might not work at all).

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in case you didn't see my other post, this kit didn't work for this type of repair. I ended up ordering a suede dashpad to cover it. FYI- if you can find a similar color and only have a couple of small spots, try a permanent marker. I tried a silver sharpie on mine, just to see if it would work, and it did but obviously didn't match. I cleaned it off w rubbing alcohol. If I could find a matching grey color, I would super glue the edges of the spot to stop the "peeling" of the paint and color it in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019