Need Help with auto-ride!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
My mom has an 2007 escalade esv...
Her auto ride has been giving her tons of issues now that shes hit 100,000 miles..

I just replaced the rear shocks a month or two ago and now her compressor is shot and shes worried her front shocks are about to go too.
She told me she wants to put normal shocks in the front when these go.

Now I have a Tahoe 2011 and I would love to have auto ride and since shes ditching it Id love to snag it up.

I've heard that from yates or nathan I forgot I could change the BCM(i think) in my tahoe from a gmt900 that had autoride and then obviously buy the shocks and compressor and sensors to obtain auto ride for my tahoe.

Please help me transfer the auto ride to my tahoe!
I will be doing all the labor my self so I dont need the cost affective talk. I just need to know what to do or if the bcms are even interchangeable from those two trucks.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You would need to swap the ENTIRE wiring harness from both trucks. Entire meaning from the tail light wires to the headlight wires. Also, being that hers is an escalade, the gauge clusters do not work together (wiring/harness is different), so you would need her gauge cluster, and since that doesn't just bolt in, you will need her dash, center console, door panels, etc.

It's just not worth it.

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
So I need a Tahoe harness then.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just use resistors in front and its perfectly fine no issues no service suspension system lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codered5557

Latest posts